Mother’s Day is almost here! It’s a wonderful day to celebrate the special women in your life. Sometimes, finding just the right gift can be a challenge. This year, why not honor Mother Earth, as well as Mom, by choosing an eco-friendly gift? The items listed below are all lovely gifts that will please mothers everywhere. Plus, they’ll leave you feeling good about preserving the planet.
(Disclosure: Normally, I don’t recommend anything until I’ve personally tried it. However, in this case, I haven’t bought these items. So, you’ll need to do your own research.)
10 Eco-Friendly Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day:
1) These 100% cotton reusable produce bags feature fun empowerment messages. They’ll make shopping a pleasure while cutting down on plastic waste.
2) This luxurious hand-crafted bath kit turns your home bath into a spa. What a lovely way to pamper your mother!
3) If you enjoy cooking or baking, homemade food items are always welcome and sure to be enjoyed.
4) Make doing the laundry a more pleasant experience with these sustainably sourced and manufactured wool dryer balls.
5) If your mother enjoys bird-watching, this hand-blown glass bird feeder will attract a variety of birds. It’s esthetic design will add beauty to the backyard, too.
6) These eco-friendly hair towels are crafted from organic cotton and bamboo. So, they dry hair quickly without tugging or breakage.
7) Even a non-gardener can enjoy growing their own fresh herbs for cooking with this organic indoor herb garden. It has everything needed to get started.
8) If you are artistic or crafty, anything handmade is always appreciated. It gives your gift a personal touch that will be treasured.
9) These beautiful bracelets are hand-created from repurposed textiles. They come in a variety of colors, patterns, and messages.
10) This lovely infinity scarf is hand-made in India from repurposed silk saris and comes in three different rich jewel tones.
Happy Mother’s Day!