The Career Change Kit
Find your true calling in life
Are you ready for a new career? LifeCoach.com is pleased to release the Career Change Coaching Kit, which includes:
- The Highlands Ability Battery—a comprehensive 3-hour computerized assessment to identify your innate talents and abilities.
- The Career Exploration Supplemental Report—to identify possible career paths aligned with your natural abilities.
- Talent Insights, Behaviors and Driving Forces Report—a computerized assessment to discover your personal style and inner motivators.
- A full video debrief explanation of your results by Talane Miedaner, one of the most acclaimed life coaches in the world.
- A copy of the book, Coach Yourself to a New Career by Talane Miedaner.
If you are ready for a mid-life career change, are an executive looking to develop leadership skills, or a student wondering what to major in, learn more by watching the video above, as the Career Change Kit will put you on a successful path for life.
These comprehensive online computerized assessments will help you identify your inherent abilities, tell you just how introverted or extroverted you are, how far you think into the future, how your brain is hard-wired to see the world, whether you have the three elements of musical ability, and lots of other valuable information. Of all the online computerized assessments I have experienced, this is my favorite for anyone who is in a career transition or about to embark on an expensive educational program (such as a university or advanced degree).
Take the next step to a better, more fulfilling career…
What is the Highlands Ability Battery?
This comprehensive online computerized assessment will help you identify your inherent abilities, tell you just how introverted or extroverted your are, how far you think into the future, how your brain is hard-wired to see the world, whether you have the three elements of musical ability, and lots of other valuable information. Of all the online assessments I have experienced, this is my favorite for anyone who is in a career transition or about to embark on an expensive educational program (such as a University degree or advanced degree). It is well worth the financial investment and time, as it could easily save you years of time and thousands of dollars spent on the wrong education or training.
Talent Insights, Behaviors and Driving Forces Report
- The Workplace Motivators Report Online (a 20-minute computerized online assessment that will tell you your personal style as well as your underlying motivating values).
- The Workplace Motivators Debrief (full video debrief, Talane explains the results of the Workplace Motivators report in pre-recorded live classes).
- A personalized 26-page report of your unique results.
I use both of these online computerized reports with my coaching clients because they are statistically very accurate and they take only ten minutes each to complete online. You’ll instantly receive a twenty-four-page report that will tell you what your personal style is and your top hidden motivating values — the ones that inform every decision that you make, whether you are aware of them or not. Results are remarkably accurate, but everyone benefits from a debrief session with a qualified coach to fully interpret the results and apply them in life. This is very useful information for anyone making a career change or starting a business.
These reports are also great tools for team building and can help managers quickly understand how to leverage a team’s strengths to get the highest productivity and morale. I’ve even used these assessments in relationship coaching to help couples and partners better understand and appreciate each other.
“I could sit back and be unhappy the next 25 years. Now I’ve got some options and some ideas that make sense to me to make improvements in life and really start to enjoy it. The Highlands Ability Battery really helped hammer home an understanding of where my natural enjoyment comes from. I now know how to make myself happy. It has been exceedingly beneficial to me.”
– Robert Dagg, Denver, CO