Talane Miedaner is a sought after international speaker and executive coach. She covers a broad range of topics and can customize a keynote, seminar or workshop to meet the needs of any group — from corporations to professional organizations and associations. Every program is based on the core elements of Talane’s coaching principles designed to help you attract all you want in life, both personally and professionally. Follow-up private or group phone coaching sessions are recommended to immediately apply and integrate the new insights and information.
Watch one of the many webinars presented by Talane to the Georgetown University Alumni. In this webinar, Talane gives an overview of the 7 steps covered in her latest book, Coach Yourself to a New Career: 7 Steps to Reinventing Your Professional Life. Additional webinar recordings are available to LifeCoach.com members along with a host of other benefits.
Great webinar yesterday. Thank you! Talane is a great speaker. Very practical, common-sense advice - putting it to good use already. Well done.
I found this webinar really useful and I've written down lots of takeaways. So many things that Talane said really hit the spot. If you ever run this webinar again I will tell all of my colleagues to join in as it was such a positive experience.
Great session yesterday. Well done on organising and having such a great presenter.
Learn the powerful 4- Step Communication Model for honoring your boundaries (as discussed in Talane’s book, The Secret Laws of Attraction: The Effortless Way to Get the Relationship You Want (McGraw-Hill). These audio clips are excerpted from the Irresistible Attraction: A Way of Life audio program.
Frequently Requested Keynotes and Seminars:
- Break through the Glass Ceiling: Communication Strategies for Women in the Workplace
- Managing Up: Creating an Effective Relationship with Your Boss
- Mastering Mindfulness at Work: Creating Calm in Chaos
- Raise Your Emotional IQ Instantly and Gain Career Success
- Making Habits Stick
- Clear Your Desk and Free Yourself of Clutter
- Do Work You Love: Attract the Ideal Career
- Retire Early, Young and Happy: 7 Steps to Creating the Ideal Retirement Career
- A Radical Approach to Time Management: Get More Done in Less Time
- Coach Yourself to a New Career: 7 Steps to Reinventing Your Professional Life
- The Secret Laws of Attraction
- Design Your Ideal Career
- Change Your Habits: 3 Keys for Breaking Bad Habits and Making Good Ones
- Procrastination: Why we Procrastinate and How to Stop
- Career Change Kit: An Informational Session
- Coach Yourself to Success
- Irresistible Attraction
- A Radical Approach to Time Management
- Coaching Skills for Managers
- The Highlands Abilities Assessment
- Leadership Excellence
- Team Building Program
- Effortless Selling
- Identify Your Values and Passions
Part consultant, part motivational speaker, part therapist and part rent-a-friend, coaches work with managers, entrepreneurs, and just plain folks, helping them define and achieve their goals — career, personal, or most often both.- Newsweek
If you are interested in booking a speaking engagement, workshop, webinar or live seminar or if you have questions about Talane’s services contact:
Tel: +1 855-203-7761