LifeCoach.com’s Career Change Coaching Kit is being made available to Georgetown Alumni Association members during this special, limited time offer. Georgetown University alumni are invited to participate at a reduced rate of either $495 or $795 if you include the 60-minute private coaching call. (The standard retail price is $1,295 or $1,795 with the private coaching call).
The Career Change Coaching Kit includes:
- The Highlands Ability Battery—a comprehensive 3-hour computerized assessment to identify your innate talents and abilities, and a 26-page report of your unique results. The Highlands Ability Battery is the gold-standard among tools assessing human abilities and aptitudes. Developed from the pioneering clinical studies of Johnson O’Connor, it is a 3-hour objective inquiry into the abilities and ability patterns of the individual who completes it. This test is an industry standard for career centers, career coaches and human resource professionals.
- The Career Exploration Supplemental Report
- The Highlands Debrief – over 3 hours of downloadable mp3 audio (pre-recorded live classes led by Talane Miedaner explaining the results of the Highlands Ability Battery)
- The Highlands Workbook (a 20-page downloadable workbook explaining the results of the Ability Battery)
To find a cure for a work-related problem, you need to identify the symptoms and the cause. Here are only some of the possible signs or causes:
- Overwork: working late or on weekends, taking work home, postponing vacations
- Rumors or reports of impending layoffs or reassignments
- Recognition that you’re in the wrong career
- Conflict with your boss or co-workers
- Continuing lack of interest in your work
- Reluctance to face the new workday
If these symptoms, signs or causes become severe enough, you have probably reached a Turning Point in your life and may need to consider a career change. Some professions – law, surgery, journalism, industrial management – are especially subject to job stress and a desire for career change.
A career change should not be made lightly, impulsively or without careful consideration of eight separate factors that are essential to your choice of careers:
- Your hard-wired or natural abilities
- Your skills
- Your personal style (how you relate to others)
- Your interests
- Your values
- Your goals
- Your family background
- Where you are in your career development cycle
We have perfected a process which will help you integrate all these factors into one strong and positive Personal Vision. Beginning with the Highlands Ability Battery and ending in an hour live consultation with an Accredited Life Coach, we can help you through a career change that will bring fulfillment and satisfaction. To learn more about taking The Highlands Battery, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll arrange a private consultation for you.
- The Workplace Motivators Report
- The Workplace Motivators Report Online (a 20-minute computerized online assessment that will tell you your personal style as well as your underlying motivating values)
- The Workplace Motivators Debrief (over 3 hours of downloadable mp3 audio as Talane Miedaner, Master Life Coach, explains the results of the Workplace Motivators report in pre-recorded live classes)
- A personalized 26-page report of your unique results.
I use both of these online computerized reports with my coaching clients because they are statistically very accurate and they take only ten minutes each to complete online. You’ll instantly receive a twenty-four-page report that will tell you what your personal style is and your top hidden motivating values — the ones that inform every decision that you make, whether you are aware of them or not. Results are remarkably accurate, but everyone benefits from a debrief session with a qualified coach to fully interpret the results and apply them in life. This is very useful information for anyone making a career change or starting a business.
These reports are also great tools for team building and can help managers quickly understand how to leverage a team’s strengths to get the highest productivity and morale. I’ve even used these assessments in relationship coaching to help couples and partners better understand and appreciate each other.
- Your copy of Talane Miedaner’s book, Coach Yourself to a New Career
- Optional 60-minute coaching call
Optional 60-minute coaching call with Talane Miedaner, international bestselling author, or an Accredited Life Coach to discuss your results personally; This private 60-minute private coaching call to discuss your results with an Accredited Life Coach is available for $300 (discounted from $500). Again, this rate is onlyavailable to Georgetown Alumni in combination with the Career Change Coaching Kit offered above. If you opt for the do-it-yourself version of the product at $495 and later, after listening to the audio downloads, decide you’d like to add the private coaching session to further clarify your results, you can add it for $300. We highly recommend the coaching call to personalize your results and to ensure that you receive the maximum benefit of your Career Change Coaching experience.
“I could sit back and be unhappy the next 25 years. Now I’ve got some options and some ideas that make sense to me to make improvements in life and really start to enjoy it. The Highlands Ability Battery really helped hammer home an understanding of where my natural enjoyment comes from. I now know how to make myself happy. It has been exceedingly beneficial to me.” – Robert Dagg, Denver, CO